Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oscar Meyer Deli Creations: Turkey & Cheddar Dijon

by Tony

Ok... I was bored one day for lunch and decided that I'd choose something to eat from my local Ralph's market. I ended up getting Oscar Meyer Deli Creations since it was on sale and a 2 liter of Coke Zero. At this point, I'm thinking to myself that it's better than fast food. Or is it? At least it seems like it... and that's all that matters, right?

Ok... So there's not much to report here. The package comes with a roll, some mayo looking sauce, mustard, and shredded cheddar. In a nutshell, you just throw all that shit in between the buns and throw it in the microwave for about a minute.

Ok... So the thing isn't all that bad, but I wish they weren't so cheap with the cheddar. I mean seriously, that's the best part of the meal, wouldn't you agree? Anyway, 12oz of Coke Zero, a few bites, and about 12 minutes later, I'm done with all of it. If you're looking for portion control, this is the meal for you. It's somewhat filling if you eat it fast enough. :) All in all, it's worth a try, but don't expect too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment